2002 Jul 25 08:52

Re: [vox] Kylix for languages other than Pascal ;)

Re: [vox] Kylix for languages other than Pascal ;)

Yup I saw that -- very interesting.  What bugs me about it
is the lack of MacOS support.  Not that I use Macs, but I
wouldn't want to commit to a cross-platform toolkit that has
no support for the #2 desktop OS.

-- Rod
   http://www.sunsetsystems.com/