2002 Jul 25 08:52

[vox] Perl Contract Position in Davis

I am looking for a contract Perl programmer to deal with the Sagres
Discovery en masse patent stream. The contractor will be responsible for
the design an implementation of a module to extract sequence and
ontology information from the Sagres Discovery (PostgreSQL) and Celera
(XML API) databases, to reformat the data according to our patent
attorney's specifications, and to securely deliver the data to a remote
location.

If interested, please send a brief cover letter and your resume to
ekengelhard@NOsagresSPAMdiscovery.com. Selected candidates will receive
additional details and, in turn, will be asked to bid on the project.

Eric

--
Eric Engelhard - www.cvbig.org - www.sagresdiscovery.com