2002 Jul 23 19:00

Re: [vox] [OT]Minding your P's and Q's was [OT] ISO's vs ISOs

Re: [vox] [OT]Minding your P's and Q's was [OT] ISO's vs ISOs

woo hoo! I like this game... go ahead ask *hic-up* another...

Hey Bill, are you paying attention? Add this kind of feature to your games
and you'll see the the level of intrest sky rocket...

-doug