2002 Jul 23 16:35

Re: [vox] International Organization for Standardization

Re: [vox] International Organization for Standardization

It would appear that on Mon, 22 Jul 2002, David Margolis did say:

> ISO is a tech-ism, and sort of like calling a Cheverolet a Chevy,

<pedant type="spelling">
It's Chevrolet.
</pedant>

Having said that, it certainly isn't "Chevorlet" as I saw proudly
displayed in large letters across the back window of a pickup truck I saw
near the Sunol Grade on I-680 North last year.

This message has been mostly content free.

johnmc.
--
where did I put that .sig?