2002 Jul 22 03:18

Re: [vox] [OT] ISO's vs ISOs

> i asked a couple of places because i wanted to get a few opinions.

_All_ questions should be decided by asking opinions of whoever's handy.

In the event of conflict among them, average them.  Thus, for example,
if I wanted to kill you, and you preferred to remain alive, the
judicious solution would be to leave you half-dead.

Satire warnings have been omitted from the above, to maximise our
trolling pleasure.