2002 Jul 25 19:34

[vox] [OT] ISO's vs ISOs

consider the following two sentences:

   A) Getting Debian ISO's has always been a painful experience.
   B) Getting Debian ISOs has always been a painful experience.

sentence B seems more correct, but to my eyes, sentence A looks more
pleasing; it just looks better with the apostrophe.

suppose i *don't* want to skirt the issue by writing something else,
like:

   C) Getting Debian ISO images has always been a painful experience.

which sentence would people here use?

pete