January 6: Social gathering
2002 Jul 21 04:24

[vox] bill's computer

rhonda just pointed out a mistake i made.

bill, i was under the impression that you were tracking woody, and when
woody became stable you got 200 packages updated.

she just told me that you were tracking "stable", and when woody became
stable, of course you're going to have alot of packages updated.

totally didn't understand.  yeah, ok.  that makes sense.

sorry for the misunderstanding!

pete