January 6: Social gathering
2002 Jul 20 01:04

[vox] Wil Wheaton

Ok, Wil Wheaton is _still_ interested in coming to speak at LUGOD.
He can't confirm that he'll be free for the October 1st date yet, though. :^P

In the meantime, however, he HAS agreed to beat up Barney the Dinosaur
for The EFF! :)

It's not advertised on EFF's site ( http://www.eff.org/ ) or
on Wil's site ( http://www.wilwheaton.net/ ), but the event IS listed
at the DNA Lounge's website, where the event is taking place.

More info:

  http://www.dnalounge.com/calendar/2002/08.html#22