2002 Jul 20 00:03

Re: [vox] Slashdot lay-offs (ATTN: Bill)

nbs writes:
 > On Fri, Jul 19, 2002 at 08:44:44PM -0700, Micah Cowan wrote:
 > >
 > > Too much information is *never* a problem, IMHO - it's all how it's
 > > organized and presented. My very favorite sites are the ones with just
 > > scads and *scads* of information, with an intelligent interface.
 >
 > Just curious - how does LUGOD.org stack up, in your opinion? :)

To be honest, I don't frequent it too often. However, a couple of
things I noticed that might be improved:

  1. A site map might be nice.

  2. The search results could do with some sorting options

But I realize that these are probably non-trivial changes.

I will say that some of the best sites aren't necessarily ones where
you have all sorts of great things to say about them - but where you
have precious little to complain about...

Keep up the good work! :)

Micah