2002 Jul 18 15:17

Re: [vox] wireless lan coffee shop (was: Re: [vox-tech] wireless lan?)

Re: [vox] wireless lan coffee shop (was: Re: [vox-tech] wireless lan?)

begin joseph e arruda <zeruch@dibona.com>

> On Thu, 18 Jul 2002, Nicole Carlson wrote:
> >
> > I remember reading somewhere that all Starbucks' have wireless, but that
> > was during the dot-com bubble; it may have been a casualty of the bust.
>
> Starbucks still has wireless (at least one of the does...it's the only one
> I've been to. In SF).
>
> I miss Mishkas

they no longer take checks, credit cards nor ATM.   just cash.
that usually precludes me from going there these days...

:(