2002 Jul 18 17:12

[vox] [OT]sending forms via mailto

I've set up a form on my website that sends the entered content using a mailto:
because I have no access to a cgi bin.  The problem is that whenever the user
clicks "submit", a mail program pops up and the contents of the form aren't sent.
How do I get the contents to be sent without an email program popping up?

Thanks to everybody who gave me the info on getting started w/ linux.  : )

-Zac