2002 Jul 18 11:53

[vox] fwd: [svlug] DRM workshop

...From SVLUG's list...

----- Forwarded message from Walter Reed <wreed@hubinternet.com> -----

Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2002 11:17:07 -0700
From: Walter Reed <wreed@hubinternet.com>
Subject: [svlug]  DRM workshop
To: svlug@lists.svlug.org

In regards to http://newsforge.com/article.pl?sid=02/07/18/1644212&tid=19

I've been in contact with someone at the DOC having a discusion about the lack of
"fair use" representation on the panel. This person has asked me to recommend
persons / organizations to be involved in future panels. She seemed sincere, and I'd
like to take her up on her offer.

If anyone knows of a heavyweight "fair use" evangelist that is willing and able to
participate, could you email me contact info off-list?

Thanks!

 - Walt

----- End forwarded message -----