2002 Jul 17 16:45

Re: [vox] OSCON in San Diego

joe, this information went from a senior editor's lips, to me and norman
matloff, to you.   you read what we heard from a senior editor.

at first, he didn't quite say this explicitly, but when pressed, he
confessed that o'reilly is changing direction.  he also said that
there's alot of people at o'reilly who are unhappy with this.
apparently, it's common knowledge at the office.

there were a number of books on various GNU tools that have been
shelved in the past year.

pete

begin joseph e arruda <zeruch@dibona.com>