2002 Jul 17 14:47

[vox] OSCON in San Diego

FWD from O'Reilly:

Single day passes are now available for $400 at the O'Reilly Open
Source Convention--July 24, 25, or 26.
The walk-in fee will be waived.

O'Reilly Open Source Convention
Sheraton San Diego Hotel and Marina
July 22-26, 2002--San Diego, CA
Check out the speakers, key notes, sessions, and other events:
http://conferences.oreilly.com/oscon/
To register:
http://conferences.oreillynet.com/cs/os2002/create/ord_os02