2002 Jul 16 19:29

Re: [vox] Remote linux desktop

Quoting joseph e arruda (zeruch@dibona.com):

> OMG, I think I know some of these guys...they rented out space at VAs
> building until they ran out of backing $...

Just in case it wasn't clear, it seems that their offering was (past
tense only, apparently) access to remote Linux applications running on
_their_ host machines.  They were a Linux-based Application Services
Provider.

For people who want remote access to their _own_ machines' graphical
applications, I have some relevant posts here:

http://linuxmafia.com/~rick/linux-info/vnc-and-alternatives

rick@linuxmafia.com