2002 Jul 16 21:27

Re: [vox] [OT] Hosting recomendations

On Tue, Jul 16, 2002 at 08:06:19AM -0700, Rod Roark wrote:
> Also it would seem that you can't even serve up a family
> photo album, as it fits their very broad definition of child
> pornography.

Hahah! :)  I'm guessing they didn't try reading that part of the ToS
out of context. :)

  - store, transmit, create, or examine any pictures,
    realistic or not, of humans, anthropomorphic depictions
    of human-like creatures, or images suggesting humans
    that are under the age of 18 years.

So, as you say, no family albumns with photos of your children. ;)