2002 Jul 16 21:27

Re: [vox] [OT] Hosting recomendations

Andy:

I've had very good reliability with Hurricane Electric (he.net) with
an account on their shared server.

Whereas it's $25 per month per domain, you can get around
the extra cost of your other 3 domains by opening a forwarding
account (aka Domain Plus) with Netnation (netnation.com) at
$35 per year per domain. (See how "appaserver.org" forwards
to "timriley.net/appaserver")

Both companies advertise in Linux Journal.

-- Tim Riley