2002 Jul 16 01:57

[vox] good linux link

i was web surfing and came across the pages for the haifa linux club in
israel.

i've always thought of lugod as being a pretty technical group, and many
of our talks have been pretty advanced.   this haifa group is _nuts_!

i'm posting the link to their lectures:

http://linuxclub.il.eu.org/all.html

they have some very cool lecture notes including kernel modules
(focusing on system calls rather than device drivers), writing PAM
modules, sockets programming, POSIX threads, GNU autotools and more.

actually, it was autotools that led me to this page.

anyway, there's alot of good advanced stuff there.  thought some of you
might be interested.

they seem to make slides using something called "magicpoint".  looks
like good presentation software.

pete