2002 Jul 16 01:46

Re: [vox] August 19th (Jon 'maddog' Hall) meeting to be held atSudwerk

Re: [vox] August 19th (Jon 'maddog' Hall) meeting to be held atSudwerk

On Mon, 15 Jul 2002, nbs wrote:

[...]

> For Jon 'maddog' Hall's talk, on Monday August 19th, we'll be holding the
> meeting at a special location:  Sudwerk restaurant on 2nd Street.
> (Jon loves beer :^) )

A man after my own heart.

[...]

> BTW, here's a breakdown of the appetizers available:
>
>   * Sudwerk Sausages               $125
>     with potato salad, etc.        $150
>
>   * Cajun Wings or BBQ Wings        $75
>
>   * Meat & Cheese Display           $90
>
>   * Roast Top Round Beef           $195   (feeds 50)
>
>   * Imported & Domestic Cheese      $75

I don't think the expensive ones would be attractive to me, anyway.

>   * Spinach Dip (w/ baguette)       $40

I could see how this one might be popular, but I almost certainly wouldn't
be able to eat it (dairy in dip).

>   * Vegetable Platter               $40

Sounds good to me, but not very "nerdy" food. :)

>   * Jalapeno Cheese Dip (w/ chips)  $40

Not for me. :)

>   * Chips & Salsa                   $25

Sounds good.