2002 Jul 14 01:18

Re: [vox] Keepin' my box cool

Quoting Rod Roark (rod@sunsetsystems.com):

> "Jupiter is populated by little 3-legged green men."
>   "Hmm, how do you know that?"
> "Trust me, I know."

1.  Spot the dumbass caricature.  No points.

2.  As will be apparent to most if not all readers, I was in fact
pitching my appeal over your head at the crowd, many of whom can
be trusted to be smart enough to find, say,
http://www.dirtcheapharddrives.com/ .

>   "I'd like some details if you don't mind."

Ah, this would be a cordial request filed by your analogue in some
_other_ universe, clearly.

rick@linuxmafia.com