2002 Jul 11 00:38

RE: [vox] Re: Books on RT-Linux

Hi Andy,

Someone, perhaps yourself, did a search for RT-Linux on our site the other
day.  I can tell you that there are no books that I'm aware of that include
this as part of the title.  A section(s) or chapter of some book may
address,
but not a whole book ... none that I've ever heard of anyway.

Good luck with the search; let me know if you find one!

Dave Henley
nerdbooks.com
911 Washington Blvd, Suite 201
Roseville, CA   95678
916.677.1400 (voice)
916.677.1405 (fax)

-----Original Message-----
From: vox-admin@lists.lugod.org [mailto:vox-admin@lists.lugod.org]On
Behalf Of Andy Campbell
Sent: Wednesday, July 10, 2002 1:55 PM
To: vox@lists.lugod.org
Subject: [vox] Re: Books on RT-Linux

Sorry about that winmail.dat...you probably don't get many people talking on
this list who use Microsoft outlook, but I am one of them. I am just getting
into Linux at the moment, and do not even have my own computer set up on it.
I am working on some research in the mechanical engineering department that
will use RT-Linux to provide high performance servo control.

So I apologize about any weird winmail.dat files, but they are a by product
of using outlook. Does anyone know of any books on RT Linux that may be
published?? I can't seem to find any. Also, I know there are tons of books
on Linux itself and writing POSIX threads, but are there any in particular
that you all would recommend?

Any help is appreciated.

Andy