2002 Jul 09 15:55

[vox] [job] Linux Job in Davis (PC-Doctor, Inc.)

[vox] [job] Linux Job in Davis (PC-Doctor, Inc.)

Linux Programmer

PC-Doctor Inc. seeks an experienced Linux programmer for its Davis CA
office.

Job Qualifications: Computer Science or related degree with 4+ years of
SW development experience. 2+ years Linux development with experience in
kernel development or device driver development or embedded systems.
Proficient in C/C++ and Object oriented analysis and design.  Desired
skills: HW Device programming, familiar with PC architecture/HW
diagnostics, DMTF CIM.

Job Description: Develop HW diagnostics software for PC hardware in
Linux using C/C++.  Enable low level HW access by building custom kernel
and device drivers.  Build high level application architecture using C++
and web technologies.

Email resume and cover letter to  <mailto:hr@pc-doctor.com>
hr@pc-doctor.com or fax to 510-596-2092.
See www.pc-doctor.com