2002 Jul 05 05:52

Re: [vox] roselug website

heh.  wasn't me, but i agree, it's a nice touch.   :-)

actually, the whole thing has been an EXTREMELY good learning experience
for me.  i never really mucked around with DNS, apache, exim and mailman
before.  at least, not for something like a virtual hosting.

pete  (gaining experience...)

begin Dave Henley <Dave@NerdBooks.com>