2002 Jul 02 05:55

[vox] i've done a sick, sick thing

i tar'd up the entire contents of lugod's website, deleted all of the
really big chunks (mailing lists, documents, presentations) and threw
it on my zaurus.

since my zaurus has apache and php installed and running, i simply pointed
apache in the right place, and i can now browse lugod.org, offline.
(well, kinda... it's still a live webserver, and i can do things like search
the members pages... it's just not LUGOD.org, the actual SITE itself.
it's a doppleganger of sorts ;^) )