2002 Jun 27 18:03

Re: Hiding posts on VOX (Was Re: [vox] Dealing with your boss)

Re: Hiding posts on VOX (Was Re: [vox] Dealing with your boss)

i'd prefer if we didn't allow anonymous posting, but preventing
archiving is something we could certainly do.

we're having a lugod officer's meeting tonight (which is the only reason
why i'm not going to the sacrobotics meeting) and i'll bring it up.

pete

begin nbs <nbs@sonic.net>