January 6: Social gathering
2002 Jun 26 16:21

[vox] Re: informal poll: linux magazines (time sensitive)

[vox] Re: informal poll: linux magazines (time sensitive)

might as well state what this is for.  i don't think it would skew
results.

the yolo county library contacted lugod and explained they wanted to
subscribe to one linux magazine.   which one would it be?

clearly the one with the widest appeal.  one that catered to linux
newbies and the average linux end-user (as opposed to those of us, like
me, who get their rocks off on administrating their own home systems).

this poll will determine which magazine we recommend.

please email responses to p@dirac.org and don't discuss this topic until
after polls close in order to not skew peoples' opinions.

i just found out that the library needs to put their recommendations in
by 5:00pm today, so i guess polls officially close by then (although if
anyone wants to send in their ballot after that, i'll tally it.  it's
just that the library won't hear your recommendation).

pete