2002 Jun 26 13:35

[vox] informal poll: linux magazines

dear all,

poll question:

     1. which magazine is a more technical magazine on linux:

        a) linux journal
        b) linux magazine
        c) on average, they're about equal

     2. which magazine is more suited to newbies:

        a) linux journal
        b) linux magazine
        c) on average, they're about equal

instructions:

     email your two answers to the two questions to p@dirac.org.  i'll
     tally the results and post them.   do NOT post your answers to the
     list.

     to avoid skewing peoples' answers, please don't discuss this
     question publically until after i post the results.

     i'll close the polls this saturday at 8:00am.

there is a reason behind this which i'll announce later to avoid skewing
the polls.   :-)

thanks,
pete