2002 Jun 24 23:48

[vox] boy, was that fast!

i went to freshmeat to look for "evolution/palm-desktop like" software.

i was greeting with a big ol' news item saying a remote vulnerability
(which is well on its way of being an exploit) was found in openssh.
everyone is advised to upgrade to 3.3 immediately.

did a "dselect update && apt-get upgrade" and the update was sitting
there waiting for me.  pertty cool.

pete

ps- while i'm here, are there any *recommendations* of palm-desktop
software?  evolution is too big for me.  i get too impatient waiting for
it to load.  if i wanted to grow old and die waiting for software to
load, i'd be using mozilla instead of opera.  ;) (j/k)