2002 Jun 24 14:36

Re: [vox] Netscape menu item is now gone

Re: [vox] Netscape menu item is now gone

I would just like to say that Sac State does not require anybody to learn
any specific software application.  If you signed up for a Computer
Science or MIS class that teaches Office, that was a choice.

I think it's really our society's evil allegance to _THE MAN_
which is requiring you to learn that product.

I'm just messing around though.  What class is it?

Dave Margolis

On Monday 24 June 2002 11:25 am, Tim Riley wrote