2002 Jun 21 22:14

Re: [vox] quick question for KDE users

On Friday 21 June 2002 05:27 pm, Peter Jay Salzman wrote:
> hi all,
>
> if someone has the kde dev libraries and whatnot, can you see if KDE
> comes with a standard set of icons that includes things like
> filenew.xpm, fileopen.xpm, filefloppy.xpm, etc?

Like toolbar icons?  They're in /usr/share/icons/(hi|lo)color/*x*/*

I think KDE apps are supposed to refer to them as 'fileopen.png' without the
path so that they can be loaded from diffrent locations based on the user's
settings.

note: This is just what seems to be happening from what I can tell, I may be
wrong.

--
How dare the government intervene to stifle innovation in the computer
industry! That's Microsoft's job, dammit!