2002 Jun 21 22:50

[vox] quick question for KDE users

hi all,

if someone has the kde dev libraries and whatnot, can you see if KDE
comes with a standard set of icons that includes things like
filenew.xpm, fileopen.xpm, filefloppy.xpm, etc?

i'm reading through some source code and noticed these icons didn't come
with the tarball.

it's totally irrelevent to what i'm doing, but i'm just slightly curious
about this.

thanks!
pete