2002 Jun 20 17:01

Re: [vox] Spam question

On Thursday 20 June 2002 03:35 pm, Nicole Carlson wrote:
> Hi guys
>
> Thanks a bunch for the help.
>
> I looked up the info on the Klez worm and, much as I'd like to believe
> that that's what it is, it doesn't seem to match.  So I must conclude that
> some bastard is using my e-mail as a return address.  This pisses me off.
>
> :(  I've alerted the guy who runs my alias, hopefully he won't yank it.
>
> Anyhoo.  Here's one of the headers, per Rod's request; I did an nslookup
> on the origin IPs, and they match.  If there's any other tricks, I'd love
> to hear them.

That wasn't the relevent headers, that was a real hotmail delivery failure
notice. It should have sent the origional message as an attachement, and teh
headers from that are what's needed.

--
The word "Windows" is a word out of an old dialect of the Apaches.
It means: "White man staring through glass-screen onto an