2002 Jun 21 17:28

[vox] HotJobs.com Job Agent Results (fwd)

Hey all,

Here is a job post for an Embedded Engineer. I hope this is useful to
someone out there!

--
R. Douglas Barbieri
doug@dooglio.net
http://www.dooglio.net

"That government is best which governs the least, because its people
   discipline themselves."

-- Thomas Jefferson

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: 20 Jun 2002 19:20:58 -0000
From: hotjobs-mail@hotjobs.com
To: doug@trug.com
Subject: HotJobs.com Job Agent Results

Dear Doug Barbieri,

The following  jobs match the criteria set up in your agent:

***Your C++ Jobs In Sacramento agent yielded 1 jobs:

1. Embedded Firmware Engineer
Global Technologies Group (GTG)  [Search Firm]
http://www.hotjobs.com/cgi-bin/job-show?J__PINDEX=AGGM5EUGJ

To delete your agents, go to My HotJobs at http://www.hotjobs.com/applicant/

How do you answer tough interview questions? What's the best way to write
a resume, a cover letter and a thank-you note? Visit our <a href="http://www.hotjobs.com/htdocs/client/splash/communities";>job-seeker communities,</a>where you can ask questions, get answers and network with people who work in your industry.

newsletters from our 10 titles. With each newsletter, HotJobs gives you the
information you need to maintain your competitive edge over other job seekers.