2002 Jun 18 22:03

Re: [vox] want a book recommendation: opengl

Re: [vox] want a book recommendation: opengl

jeez.  not even a mention of my matrix spoof.   was it just not funny?!?
;)

thanks, sounds like i should get my own copy of the redbook (and
eventually get the blue book).

pete

begin Gabriel Rosa <grosa@ucdavis.edu>