January 6: Social gathering
2002 Jun 18 20:51

Re: [vox] want a book recommendation: opengl

Re: [vox] want a book recommendation: opengl

If you like, I can loan you my copy.  I'm not using it currently, so it's
available if you want to borrow it or peruse it.  Of course, IMHO, it's a
keeper ;)  <but then again, it's the only one I've used, too>
--Seth