2002 Jun 18 20:29

Re: [vox] want a book recommendation: opengl

Re: [vox] want a book recommendation: opengl

I'm quite fond of the red book (ie, the official opengl manual).

the blue book also comes in handy when you can't remember what
glSpiffyEffect3f() does.

You can't really get more non-platform-centric than those, in fact,
the red book has some chapters on the details of the more common
implementations (win32, glx, macos, beos i think).

-Gabe