2002 Jun 18 22:31

Re: [vox] why i hate phantom menace

I agree with that. But then again, Lucas thought the movie was going to
bomb big time. So did David Prowse and James Earl Jones. David Prowse
thought that it was "a load of rubbish," James Earl Jones told Lucas to
strike his name from the credits.

--
R. Douglas Barbieri
doug@dooglio.net

"That government is best which governs the least, because its people
   discipline themselves."

-- Thomas Jefferson