2002 Jun 18 16:50

Re: [vox] why i hate phantom menace

yeah, ok, you called me on it and i admit i was hasty.

jedi was a good movie, but it's easy to lose sight of that fact because
one of the last things you see is the ewok celebration, and right before
that is the ewok/imperial battle.  i walked out with a queasy stomach
from watching ewoks cuddle up to r2d2.

it's kind of like beer that tastes delicious on the tongue but has a
mega bitter aftertaste.  it's just hard to call it "good" no matter how
much you enjoy it while it's going down...

pete

begin David Margolis <margolid@ecs.csus.edu>