2002 Jun 18 14:07

Re: [vox] NOtebook/Laptop

It would appear that on Tue, 18 Jun 2002, joseph e arruda did say:

 > Ah, see I am the opposite.  I much prefer the nipple-controller to the
 > touchpad.

oo-er missus... ;)
go for a Dell Latitude... they come with both and I'm using one now
with Red Hat 7.3.... it works like a charm.
On a slightly related note, anyone know how to disable the trackpad
since it's a smidge sensitive and I seem to accidentally tap it all
the time...

johnmc.
--
 . johnmc@ | hyperattractive.net - +1-408-296-0697 (home) .