2002 Jun 18 10:42

Re: [vox] NOtebook/Laptop

I have been looking at the Apple hardware and like it. The nicest part of
Linux is you are not stuck to any one type of hardware :-) I have looked at
the Mac OS X and am really impressed they took an awesome kernel (BSD) and
put an incredible window manager on it. I will most likely stay with the x86
hardware for now, but who knows. I have a bid in on a really nice looking
Dell on eBay PIII 1.2G with all the extras I would want. If you are
interested we have some really good InstallFests here in Davis (I am the IF
Coordinator)

Rusty