2002 Jun 12 15:27

Re: [vox] My visit in July....

On Wed, 12 Jun 2002, nbs wrote:
> On Tue, Jun 11, 2002 at 03:47:09PM -0700, ME wrote:
> >
> > Yep, two meetings!
> >
> > Dustin sent out a notice on it.
>
> I didn't notice it on talk@nblug.org.

Appears to have been sent on announce... weren't you the one telling
people they should subscribe to the announce list here? Heh heh hehh...
(BTW, since I wont be going, I wont bring sterba) :-/

> > You want me to copy it here?
>
> Or send to me privately (pr@lugod.org)

OK, I'll send it privately.

> I don't see any info. about it on NBLUG.org either, though.
>
> I think you're making things up ;)

Well, I am not the web guy, but may contribute something soon. ]:>

I have a prototype and it is *nifty*. Works well from lynx through to
Netscape, Konq and MSIE. Standards - gotta love em!

-ME