2002 Jun 13 11:39

[vox] Who wants to be on the radio?

I e-mailed Dr. Andy Jones of Dr. Andy's Poetry & Technology Hour (KDVS show)
to let him know about our Installfest this Sunday, and ActualDepth demo on
Monday.

He'd like to call someone from LUGOD to have one of us talk about the events,
and answer any questions he might have.  I'll probably be on my way home
from work at the time (and am, as always, a bit nervous :^) ), so I said
I'd ask the group if anyone'd be interested in talking on the air.

(It'd be at 5:30 or so this evening)

Anyone?  Let me know!

-bill!
pr@lugod.org