2002 Jun 12 19:22

Re: [vox] Neverwinter Nights (factiods and soccer scores)

Re: [vox] Neverwinter Nights (factiods and soccer scores)

I spent the last two years working with a French
development team, who constantly reminded me that they won
the WC last time. Sorry, it was just a personal rant about
the French ... they lost HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Oh and USA beating Portugal was like seeing the 1980 hockey
team beat the Russians.

If Portugal can handle the relentless South Korean attack
they will be able to get some quality scoring opportunities
with a counter. Either way if they do not win they're out.

-- Andy

=====