January 6: Social gathering
2002 Jun 11 16:25

Re: [vox] My visit in July....

Hmm... will the number distribution be about even?  Can we take a poll on
the LUGOD homepage?  We can have Emacs, Vi, and Other, and place Other
with the smaller group and see if we can get a even distribution.

Somehow this discussion sounds vaguely familiar... Haven't we talked
about this?

-Mark

On Tue, 11 Jun 2002, Peter Jay Salzman wrote:

> what about laser tag?  i'd be SO down for that...
>
> i think it'd be even more fun to have vi users vs. emacs users laser
> tag.  i'd love to kick some emacs-usin' butt...

> begin David Margolis <margolid@ecs.csus.edu>
> > i like the idea of lug wars, but i'd like to know how they'd go down.  are
> > they gonna be like fist fights, or more linux-appropriate like script
> > battles.  plus how do the allegences work?  is it regional.  cause being
> > from sac, i think we might get out asses kicked if it's a real fight.  i'm
> > going to vote for non-violent competition!
> >
> > dave

Mark K. Kim
http://www.cbreak.org/
PGP key available upon request.