2002 Jun 12 11:35

Re: [vox] Mozilla 1.0 party

Quoting nbs (nbs@sonic.net):

> There's a Mozilla 1.0 release party at the DNA Lounge in SF this
> Wednesday:
>
>   http://www.mozilla.org/party/2002/flyer.html
>
> 8pm to 2am.  21-and-over only.  Free admission.

And you can rendezvous with the local Debian people 1/2 mile away
beforehand (7 PM) if you like, and join us for the best burritos in San
Francisco:  http://bad.debian.net/list/2002-June/001912.html

--
Cheers,      "On the face of it, Microsoft complaining about the source license
Rick Moen    used by Linux is like the event horizon calling the kettle black."