2002 Jun 11 15:59

Re: [vox] My visit in July....

On Tue, Jun 11, 2002 at 02:26:31PM -0700, ME wrote:
> It appears as though we will be having a guest speaker *stolen* from
> you... Since Hans Reiser is also giving a presentation on July 2nd at
> NBLUG, I wont be making a trek out there. (Sorry.)

Now wait a minute.  July 2nd isn't a regular NBLUG meeting date.
And July's NBLUG talk was supposed to be Rick Lehrbaum & Murry Shohat
(embedded Linux guys who recently spoke at LUGOD).

Did this JUST get arranged, and NBLUG's website hasn't been updated???

Is July 9th's talk still happening, along with July 2nd's?