2002 Jun 11 16:07

Re: [vox] My visit in July....

But you guys had to arrange a special meeting just so you can have Hans
before us.  I don't think that's fair, especially since you guys decided
to have the special meeting on one of out regular meeting days.  I think
it was a strategic decision to cause a LUG-war between our two LUGs, but I
think we will eventually win because we'll have Rasmus Lerdorf on that
day; anyone who wants to see famous people should come to LUGOD on that
day, then see Hans at our following meeting; anyone who goes to NBLUG to
see Hans on July 2nd will lose the chance to see Ramus!

-Mark :P

PS: That may actually be a good game title -- LUG-wars.  We'll have LUGOD,
NBLUG, and several other local LUGs fight for talk schedules of former VA
employees...

On Tue, 11 Jun 2002, ME wrote:

> It appears as though we will be having a guest speaker *stolen* from
> you... Since Hans Reiser is also giving a presentation on July 2nd at
> NBLUG, I wont be making a trek out there. (Sorry.)
>
> -ME

> decode: http://www.ebb.org/ungeek/ about: http://www.geekcode.com/geek.html

Mark K. Kim
http://www.cbreak.org/