2002 Jun 11 13:22

Re: [vox] Who opened the floodgates?

On Mon, Jun 10, 2002 at 03:37:16PM -0700, Ryan wrote:
<snip>
> I put up a flyer in my computer class at davis high, but I kinda doubt anyone
> noticed it.

Thanks!

Speaking of flyers, I put up the "Hot Summer" one, as well as the four
upcoming talks (well, including my Zaurus one at Davis PC UG) on the
bulletin board here at work, across from my desk.

Lots of people stand around reading it.  In fact, someone's doing that
RIGHT NOW! :)

Since I'm in Sac., though, few coworkers make it to meetings.
(Last meeting was an exception :) )