2002 Jun 10 15:22

[vox] neverwinter nights

begin nbs <nbs@sonic.net>
> (Moved from vox-tech to vox)
>
> On Mon, Jun 10, 2002 at 02:20:35PM -0700, Stephen M. Helms wrote:
> <snip>
> >
> > P.S. Poll: who will up early tomorrow to get there copy of Neverwinter
> > Nights?
>
> Wow - It's due out already?  Cool.

request:

if someone finds the game anywhere but tuxgames, please post it to vox.
i would buy it from tuxgames, but i'd rather not have to take out a loan
for the shipping and handling...

i couldn't find the linux version on ebgames "we sold linux quake3 for
10 bucks" dot com.

the linux version is getting packaged separately from the win32 version,
right?

> If I were more into games like that, and had the spare change, I'd be
> all over it.

it astounds me that someone so prolific in game writing doesn't go for
RPG.   heck, everyone loves a good RPG...

> HEY!  Maybe I should invite the authors/publishers/whoever!

yep!

pete