2002 Jun 10 23:14

[vox] Neverwinter Nights (Was Re: [vox-tech] [web-dev] Setting website i

[vox] Neverwinter Nights (Was Re: [vox-tech] [web-dev] Setting website icons?)

(Moved from vox-tech to vox)

On Mon, Jun 10, 2002 at 02:20:35PM -0700, Stephen M. Helms wrote:
<snip>

> P.S. Poll: who will up early tomorrow to get there copy of Neverwinter
> Nights?

Wow - It's due out already?  Cool.

If I were more into games like that, and had the spare change, I'd
be all over it.

For now, though... perhaps we could have it demo'd at a meeting.

(HEY!  Maybe I should invite the authors/publishers/whoever!)